An ear disease is due to bacterial infection and these infections can cause the inflammation which may cause the fluid in the internal parts of the ear. There is space in the middle ear behind the eardrum. Many vibrating bones are responsible to convert sound from outside the ear directly to the brain of human beings. These ear infections may be painful and can cause inflammation and there will be an accumulation of fluids in the air. There are two types of infection in the ear of human beings.
- Acute Ear Infection
- Chronic Air Infection
There is some important point of ear infections.
- You will observe the ear infection mostly in the young boys or girls.
- Much ear infection may be recovered without treatments.
- If your child is properly vaccinated for flue then it will be better for the ear of your child as he will be secure from ear infections.
- Ear infection can be caused by second-hand smoke.
Symptoms of Ear Infections:
There are following symptoms of ear infection
- You may pull at the ear
- You can feel ear pain, especially when lying down.
- Feel difficulty in sleeping
- You may cry
- There will be loss of balance
- You feel difficulties in hearing
- You may feel fever
All these are symptoms of ear disease as if you feel any of these symptoms then you can contact ENT Specialist Singapore if you are living in Singapore. ENT Specialists in Singapore will treat your ear best and you will be recovered very soon.